Welcome to Twins Family Dentistry, the dental practice of Dr. Pantea Nooraee, Dr. Kelara Gandy, where we are dedicated to helping our patients who need a tooth extraction in Frisco, Texas, and the surrounding areas. While we work hard to provide the most conservative treatment possible for our patients, there are times where an extraction may be necessary to correct certain conditions and improve your oral and overall health.
During an extraction, our dentists will remove the affected tooth from the socket in the bone, and provide a dental restoration such as bridges, dentures, or dental implants where needed. Why might you need a tooth extracted?
• You have extra teeth which are blocking other teeth from coming in.
• If a baby tooth doesn’t fall out when it is supposed to so that the permanent tooth is able to come in.
• If you are going to be getting braces, and need room for the new position of the teeth.
• If you are undergoing radiation to the head and neck area.
• If teeth have become infected from using cancer drugs, and your immune system is compromised.
• If you have had an organ transplant and teeth can become infected.
• Your wisdom teeth may need extraction before or after they come in. If they have decay, are causing you pain, or have an infection or a cyst, they may require removal.
At Twins Family Dentistry, in Frisco, Texas, Dr. Nooraee and Dr. Gandy and our team work hard to help you keep your smile healthy with the best possible care we can provide. For more information about tooth extraction, or to schedule an appointment with our caring team, please call us at (972) 335-3000 today!